{"id":102,"date":"2019-04-15T14:44:49","date_gmt":"2019-04-15T14:44:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/demo.themeisle.com\/neve-doctors\/?page_id=102"},"modified":"2019-11-04T10:21:09","modified_gmt":"2019-11-04T02:21:09","slug":"neve-doctors-homepage","status":"publish","type":"page","link":"https:\/\/forum.mrma.my\/","title":{"rendered":"Homepage"},"content":{"rendered":"\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<\/div>
<\/div>
MRMA - APREA MALAYSIA REIT FORUM 2019<\/div>
Opportunities in the New Malaysia<\/div><\/div><\/a><\/div>
<\/div>
Be Part Of The Malaysian REIT Event Of The Year<\/div>
31 October 2019, 8am<\/div>
View Program<\/div><\/div><\/a><\/div>
<\/div>
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa<\/div>
Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia<\/div>
View Venue<\/div><\/div><\/a><\/div>\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/i>\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPrevious slide<\/span>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/i>\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNext slide<\/span>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t<\/section>\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\"\"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t

Opportunities in the New Malaysia<\/h1>\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

Over the last 13 years, M-REITs have become a significant component of the listed capital with a CAGR of 40% since its inception to March 2019, from less than RM 500 million to RM44 billion markets . Malaysia\u2019s REIT industry has, since, provided investment diversification, and its stakeholders income stability, inflation protection, delivering long-term performance and lower risk and volatility. M-REITs saw a landmark development with the launch of the Bursa Malaysia REIT Index in October 2017, increasing the visibility of M-REITs in the capital market.<\/p>\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t

\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t